1. Can individuals in possession of a penis please stop telling me what to do with my uterus and, y’know, justifying rape and shit? Thank you, Republican senate Richard Mourdock – calling rape pregnancies a “gift from God” – for being the latest of dismally many to make me want to eat my own fists in combustive rage.
2. I’m going to start painting again tomorrow.
3. Working in a pub, I am still baffled as to why certain male customers think it’s perfectly acceptable to grab my waist/hips/miscellaneous area and physically move me (and other female staff) out of the way yet, when trying to circumvent male members of staff, simply say, “Excuse me, please”.
4. Burn blisters are mental. I have a giant one following a disagreement with the coffee machine and it’s horribly fascinating.
5. I am otherwise chipper because my friend found my passport! It was in the lesbian club.